Friday, July 3, 2009

Bilingual Review Accepted


Last Wednesday I had the GREAT news of finding out that The Bilingual Review Press is going to publish not one, but TWO of my poems in their forthcoming journal. This is not only amazing news for me as this is the first time that my poetry will be officially published in a journal, but more than anything, this is a very well established and recognized journal among Latino writers.
I really didn't think I had a chance and almost just sent my submission as a pity request. Long an Behold Dreams can come true!! 

The two poems that were accepted are:
"Latino Enough To Be Your Man" and "My Bruised Tomato" 

I'll make sure to post the date the journal comes out. Here is their website, check it!
http://www.asu.edu/brp/bilin/bilin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment