Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All Blogged up!

Well here it is...the make-over my blog over went this morning! I needed to a fresh page to look at, not that the old page wasn't nice, but sometimes it is nice to get a little change. 

So with big changes comes big plans and that is exactly what I plan to do. I'm going to shy away from posting just my work on this site and start putting more thoughts and more jibber-jabber. Meaning that I might put random things on here, some of it literature, some news, some option and some of it just might be me ranting about what has happened recently. 

I know that I really don't have a fan base, but I plan to make that change someday. How will I do this? By opening up the blog for more discussion with questions and talked about topics. I also plan to post my opinion on other peoples blog, with the purpose that they will visit my blog. So hopefully I'll see more followers on my blog. Yay! Listen to me! How selfish! HA!

I am convinced that the Internet is a great tool to get you work seen and recognized, plus it's FREE! (at least for now)

This newer, fresher version of this blog will also push me to keep writing everyday or at least search for things to write about. This is a great thing, because like all writer's I also get writer's block for days and all I'll do is stare at my white wall until I can make an image of something absurd. That's not fun either.

Club n blog, will remain the blog I use for my Spanish students, but I also plan to put post on what is happening around El Mundo Latino. At times the two will mix and join on the same topic, but for the most part Club n will take part on the Latino/Hispanic/Spanish themes.  

Thanks for visiting...let's get blogging!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment