Sunday, February 7, 2010

SuperBowl Someday


Sorry folks, when the SuperBowl comes around, I just don't think it's that Super. Not only am I not really into American Football, I just don't see the hype if your team isn't playing. In Nebraska, where there are no professional teams, it is hard to get hyped for any professional championship game. Now when it comes to Husker season, that's a different story. Though it did take me 3 years to warm-up to the idea of watching a full Football game and enjoying it.

There is one good thing about the SuperBowl, besides the funny commercials,and that is that it only takes one game to determine the winner. I can't stand how long the NBA playoffs are. It seems they will never end. At least for the SuperBowl, it only last about 4 hours and then it is over. Everyone eats their hot dogs, quesadillas and drinks their beers without having to worry about when the next game will be.

If I do catch a glimpse of the SuperBowl this year, it will probably be for the short few minutes of the commercials. Sorry lads, call me un-American or whatever, but Super Sunday just Super sucks....except for the commercials of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment