Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My life according to Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst


I found this template on another persons blog and so I wanted to do it with an artist that might not be very well known, but who I admire and have personal ties to. What you do is you answer these question using only titles from songs by that artist. I thought about the Beatles and Nirvana, but everyone know them, so I chose who I think is probably the best songwriter of our generation, Bright Eyes a.k.a Conor Oberst. Not only is he from Omaha, where we currently live, but not knowing this, the first song I sang to my wife in a little park in Casa Grande was a song by him. So here it goes, my life according to Conor Oberst:

Are you a male or female?

Theme to PiƱata

Describe yourself:

I believe in Symmetry


How do you feel:

Bowl of Oranges


Describe where you currently live:

I Must Belong Somewhere

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:

The Center of the World


Your favorite form of transportation:

Ship in a Bottle

What's the weather like:

False Advertising

Favorite time of day:

Sunrise, Sunset

Your significant other:

First Day of My Life

Your fear:

Something Vague

What is the best advice you have to give:

No one would riot for less

If you could change your name, you would change it to:

Arienette

My soul's present condition:

Souled Out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment